Implementing the Puls-air heating system
Variation 1: Stationary (fix) mode:
Exhaust system = 35 mm stainless steel pipe (like mentioned in the instruction book) across the roof to the outside.
- Place your Puls-air on the groud of the room you want to heat
- Keep 30 cm distance to walls
- Weld 90 ° bow on the device (35 mm cross section dimension)
- Make an 8 mm hole at the bottom of the bow
- Weld an 8 mm pipe on the hole and continue it with a plastic pipe into a half full tank with water.
- Lead the exhaust with a 35 mm to through the roof in the outside. There is no further funnel necessary, the stainless-steel pipe is the funnel. (TÜF certified)
- Optional: if you want to press the funnel instead of welding it the seal have to resist a temperature of at least 150 degrees.
- Maximum length of the exhaust system: 13 meters
- Connect with electricity (230 Volt)
- Fill up the green oil tank with heating oil or diesel
- Start device (Green button)
- We recommend you to connect the Puls-air heating system with a bigger heating oil tank. The Puls-air and the oil tank must be connected with an 8 mm copper pipe. For professional installation this connection has to be made from your heating engineer.
Up to these links you can order pipes and bows for your exhausting sytem:
35mm pipe: www.hoerr-edelstahl.de/article/8800066
Variation 2: Mobile mode
To use our devices on mobile mode please follow these steps:
- Place your Puls-air on the ground of the room you want to warm
- Connect your device with electricity (230 Volt)
- Lead the exhaust on the outside with a pipe that has 35 mm cross section dimension
- The fuel tank should not run out completely please refill it in time!